To ensure Ragging Free Campus by preventing ragging in all forms and enforcing student’s to be discipline on college campus.Woman Harassment complaints will be handled as per government guidelines by respective section.To advise all the students to refrain from stirring up students against other students, teachers and College administration.
Mrs.A.Maria Pius Pachelli
Senior Female Teacher
Inspector Of Police, Pallikaranai,Chennai
Mr.R.Santhosh Kumar ,
III B.Com ‘B’
III Year Representative
II B.Sc CS ‘B’
II Year Representative
I Year Representative
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- To take decisions and actions related to indiscipline activities of the students in the College as and when required
- To hold enquiry within 24 hours in matters related to ragging.
- Submit a report on the same day to the Principal in the event of violence/report of receiving ragging complaint and action taken.
- To resolve, if any, disputes among the student groups
- The members will collectively take a round of college campus randomly at least twice a week.
- To help in maintaining healthy academic atmosphere in the college campus.
- To sensitize students about the evils of ragging and its prevention in the College Campus by organizing talks/ programmes etc.
- To address complaints about ragging as per the Govt. and University procedures.
- To maintain records of the cases investigated and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.