Youth Red Cross (YRC)
The Youth Red Cross (YRC) of the college is the part of Indian Red Cross Society (TamilNadu Branch). It provides awareness programs for first aid, five fighting methods, voluntary blood donation, disaster management and other social needs. Our cadets are voluntarily visiting periodically various orphanages and old age homes and are extending their helpful hand.
Make sure about Awareness and care of their health and also others. To encourage the students to extend their humanitarian services to the society. To offers First Aid Training toall the YRC volunteers. Developing leadership qualities among the students.
Mrs.A.Maria Pius Pachelli
III B.Sc Micro Biology
RESPONSIBILITIES OF YRC:
- To chalk out strategies for promotion of participation of students in all cultural and extension activities including community services.
- To plan and execute various cultural and extension activities.
- To encourage our students to take part in various education and training program organized by YRC.
- To organize blood donation camp, First Aid Training Programmes , Blood Screening Camps, Medical Camps, Workshops, Visit to Blood Banks, visit to Orphanages and so on.
- To prepare reports and take photographs of the events held and submit a copy to the IQAC