- Prepare and Publish Academic Calendar and College Diary before commencement of the academic year.
- Prepare the timetables in the prescribed format at the beginning of every semester.
- Every activities are planned according to the timetable and calendar.
|2||Dr.S.Geetha||Assistant Professor, Tamil||Member|
|3||Mrs.G. Meenakshi Priyadarsini||Assistant Professor, Commerce||Member|
|4||Mrs.V.PadmaPriya||Assistant Professor, Statistics||Member|
|5||Dr.K.M.Rajendiran||Assistant Professor, ECS||Member|
|6||Mrs.S.Sivakamasundari||Assistant Professor, CS||Member|
|7||Mrs.S.Gini||Assistant Professor, Micro Biology||Member|
|8||Dr.A.Sivasakthi||Assistant Professor, Bio-Chemistry||Member|
|9||Mr.C.Sathya Mohan||Assistant Professor, English||Member|
|10||Mrs.E.Parameswari||Assistant Professor, Maths||Member|
RESPONSIBILITIES AS CALENDAR COMMITTEE:
- To collect information on various academic/curricular and extension activities planned by various committees.
- Submit the draft of Academic Calendar to the principal for final approval.
- To prepare and publish Academic Calendar before June 30.
- To submit the copy of Academic Calendar to the Committee for Planning, Development and Maintenance for up-dating Web-Site.
- To draft and arrange for publication of College Diary and all work related to printing before June 30.
- To arrange for distribution of final copies of Academic Calendar and the Diary to students/staff.
- The Committee shall submit its report to the Principal.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS TIME TABLE COMMITTEE:
- To coordinate the time table preparation for each department by respective HODs in every semester.
- To prepare master time table of the college during every semester.
- To frame a suitable, clash free time-table for conducting Theory/Practical Time-Table as per University rules.
- To attend to various complaints of clashes in the time-table and make necessary adjustments.
- To scrutinize the work load of the individual faculty members/teachers and the Departments as per University rules.
- To maintain the records of the Time-Table framed and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.