To oversee and supervise Research and Development activities in the Institute and to ensure performance, by proper monitoring of research projects and engagement in all the research thrust areas, with the management.
HOD, Micro Biology
Assistant Professor, ECS
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Assistant Professor, Tamil
Assistant Professor, Statistics
Dr. J. John Sunil Manova
Assistant Professor, English
Assistant Professor, Bio-Technology
Assistant Professor, Bio-Chemistry
Assistant Professor, Commerce
RESPONSIBILITIES OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE:
- To organize research activities for the staff and students of the college
- To organize orientation lectures in research for the staff and students.
- To assist and motivate department to publish more papers in reputed journals.
- To help faculty in filing patents.
- To assist the Departments in organizing research Seminars.
- To take up major / minor research projects for the College.
- To raise funds for research activities of the College.
- To promote Research Climate in the Institution.
- To maintain the records of the activities conducted and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.