To act as a channel of communication between the Institute Library and the students. It shall assist in developing operational procedures, suggest various measures for improvement and development of the library resources. It shall strive to inculcate the enriching habit of reading books in a technologically enabled and intellectual atmosphere.
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Assistant Professor, Commerce
Assistant Professor, Micro Biology
Assistant Professor, Bio-Chemistry
Dr.Antony K .Teresa Infanta
Assistant Professor, Bio-Technology
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LIBRARY COMMITTEE:
- To purchase the books and magazines periodically to fulfill the requirements of University norms.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To adopt measures to enhance readership
- To organise book week, books display’s on special occasions.
- To provide digital library facilities with National and International online journals
- To see that library issue/ return of books are maintained through software.
- To acquire books for the book bank and distribute to the deserving students.
- To maintain a record of the services rendered/ activities conducted and submit the
same to the IQAC Committee.