The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) initiate, plan and supervise various activities which are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in the college and to provide a good quality education to the students.
COMMITTEE MEMBERS :
|S. No.||Name of the Member||Position in IQAC|
|1||Dr.V. UMADEVI, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. L. NAVEEN PRASAD, Vice Chairman||Management Representative|
|3||Dr. M. PRABHAKARAN, Director Academic||Senior Administrative Officer|
|4||Dr. V. KARUNANITHI, Director Academic||Senior Administrative Officer|
|5||Mrs. A. MARIA PIUS, Vice Principal||Staff Representative|
|6||Dr. K. M. RAJENDIRAN,
Associate Professor, Dept. of ECS
|7||Dr.R. AZHAGU SENTHIL RADHA,
Head, Dept. of Microbiology
|8||Dr. N. SANTHI,
Head, Dept. of Bio Technology
|9||Mrs. K. MEERA,
Head, Dept. of Commerce
|10||Mrs. K. SHOBA,
Head, Dept. of Biochemistry
|11||Dr. G. RAMESH,
Associate Professor, Dept. of Microbiology
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Economics
|13||Mr. A. RANJITH KUMAR,
Asst. General Manger,Algance Group
|14||Dr. S. INDUMATHI||Alumni Representative|
|15||Mr.V. VISHAL||Student Representative|
RESPONSIBILITIES OF IQAC COMMITTEE:
- Emphasis is laid on achieving excellence in teaching-learning process by arousing quality consciousness among the teachers and the students.
- The sincerity and performance of the teachers and the students are evaluated through periodical inspections and formulation of guidelines.
- The Cell suggests necessary measures for further improvement and advancement in the quality of education.
- The implementation of quality improvement measures through the other committees of the college are monitored by the Cell.
- The Cell also lays emphasis on enhancing the quality in the fields of sports and games, and literary, artistic, cultural, environmental and scientific activities.
- To supervise, monitor and assist in execution of all the planned activities.
All the records will be compiled and updated by the coordinator assisted by members.